Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Just a quick post this morning, I'm supposed to be working on a commission. Here are some of the photo's from the felt jewellery workshop. It went well and the students made some lovely felted flowers. It's the first jewellery one I have run, and I think I might change it slightly, the cuffs weren't popular, (I guess they're a love or loath thing).

Oh, and here are some coasters I made myself yesterday, what do you think? I'll try and post again tomorrow with my hoard from the knitting and stitching show. Oh and Danca has tagged me (thank you), so I'll try and get that done this week as well.

3 comments:

tess said...

love that purple flower!

binimgarten said...

thank you for the flower brooch tutorial. after felting many years things like shoes, bags and felted plates for sitting on them outside, i made today my first fine flower!

Anonymous said...

those coasters are gorgeous! you really should sell them.. to me!