Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I have two brooches finished!! My felt brooches seem to be evolving into miniature pieces of felt art, but I'm quite happy with the results, still on a bit of a learning curve with these, trying to find my style.



And look what the postman brought yesterday. I've managed to have a go this morning, but the prints are still drying, so no photo's yet. My purchase is thanks to the power of blogs. The Gocco machine has cropped up a few times in various blogs, I read a piece on tiny happy and followed the link to felt cafe's tutorial. After reading I really wanted one, so convinced myself it would be great for making my own promotional postcards. By the end of the day I had ordered one from print addict. Until I began reading blogs I was completely unaware these existed, but I'm really pleased to have had it brought to my attention, I think I feel a new crafty hobby coming into my life. I have already brainstormed many, many ideas for using my little printing machine, all I need now is a little more time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brooches.
Funny I've had a gocco about a year now, only managed to use it once!! Even bought some fabric paint to do some screenprinting! Hope you find the time to use yours

Guerilla Embroidery said...

I want a Gocco! I am so nearly there, I can nearly afford it. Great brooches by the way, very organic.