Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Charlotte Buch Course

Now I'm back from woolfest and have a bit more time on my hands I'm hoping to catch up on my blog entries. The woolfest was fantastic, but I'll save that for another day. Today I want to share with you some of the clothes that I made at the Charlotte Buch 4 day workshop I attended a few weeks ago. Her work is amazing and she is such a fantastic teacher, I learnt so much and thoroughly enjoyed it. If you ever get the opportunity to attend one of her courses I highly recommend it. So here's what I made....

A reversible backless waistcoat, great for summer evenings.


and a skirt, this is waiting to be lined then I'll model it for you!

I also made a dress for a ball I'm going to in a few weeks time, but it's not finished yet, I'll do a show and tell later when I have done the finishing touches. Quite a few people made jackets, which looked fantastic, here's a few that were finished....

4 comments:

Shalana, the funky felter said...

these are wonderful! your's looks so very lovely :O)

Sara Millis said...

Oh wow, you really have been busy! And you really cracked it too... beautiful!

Lindsey said...

Wow! Your waistcoat is fantastic! I love the skirt too and can't wait to see it being modelled.

The Ginger Darlings said...

Beautiful things. I love the waistcoat and the jackets. Very much looking forward to seeing the dress.
I wonder if you have seen these curious felt sculptures.
http://www.motleymutton.com/gallery.html
Very different, but beautiful also.
Best wishes
Jackie and the gingercats.