Monday, November 23, 2009

All the colours of the rainbow

Knitting and Stitching was fantastic, needless to say I spent rather a lot of money, and came home with a wonderful bag of goodies to keep me going for a while. These included some giant knitting needles so I can knit myself a giant scarf (I love big needles because it requires less knitting), some cute cotton tapes, 2 pieces of suede and this book on Natural Dyeing. My daughter picked this book and is eager to get creating, I had to go sock shopping on Sunday!

I had a few brooches on the International Feltmakers stall, and it seems these little birdies are very popular, I managed to make 18 and sold the lot. Look, they come in every colour of the rainbow. I'm hoping to get some more made over the next few days so I can list them in the shop.

14 comments:

filz-t-raum.ch said...

lovely birdies.....
bye,
filz-t-raum.ch

Chrissy said...

No wonder they were snapped up, they are gorgeous.

Glad you had fun at Harrogate. Wish I could have been there, maybe next year.

Felted House said...

I've thought these were fab ever since I saw them in your shop a while ago, what a great picture of all their lovely colours!

Clare Wassermann said...

hmmm they are really cute - shall stop by the shop!

Arlenesfelt said...

Wonderful birdies, and the picture of them equally so!

Kim Buchheit said...

these are just incredibly DARLING! no surprise they sold like hot cakes :)

Anonymous said...

no wonder that you sold all of them, they are just gorgeous!!!

Petra said...

they are gorgeous - great pic!!!

Cait Throop said...

Wow, those birdies are totally adorable!!! Love them!!!! xo

BiEha Besh said...

wow!!!!sooooooo sweeeeet n cute!!!wat a fantastic job~ guwd work dear,,~ :)

Daniela Cerri Art said...

BELLISSIMI!!! "♥"

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beeshebags said...

Awww such cute birdies. Hugs Naomi

rosarosa said...

adorabili!