Friday, January 08, 2010

Snow, snow,snow....

Happy New Year everyone (sorry it's a bit late), I hope you all had a good Christmas.

We had a fantastic Christmas, but I was looking forward to the kids going back to school so I could get back into my studio. Unfortunately on Monday morning J's school had no heating so he stayed at home, then on Tuesday we woke up to 8 inches of snow (I measured it), and J and E's schools were both closed! As the sledge has a big crack in it from hitting a bump just a little too fast a few weeks back we opted for snowman building instead. If you look closely you'll see he's sporting a nuno felt scarf.

The kids are back at school now but my studio is a little bit cold even with the heating on so I'm only managing about two hours a day. I also need to get my tax return done ASAP so I'm afraid it might be a while before I have anything creative to share with you. However, I have been working on a re vamped version of my felt flower kit, when it's finished I'm going to have a little giveaway through the blog, so please come back soon.

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

I love the snowman.