Sunday, October 28, 2007

I'm back! We had a great week, Ireland is such a beautiful place, we were staying in Killarney in Kerry, where the mountainous landscape is breath taking. This is the gap of Dunloe.



Just before we went I managed 45 minutes at the bead fair in Harrogate, my husband was waiting outside with the kids in the car, all packed and ready to go. I bought lots and lots of beautiful glass beads, and have already begun using them. Here are my latest necklaces to go into the Etsy shop.



I would have made more but I was out last night, I went to see Rufus Wainwright with a friend. Bit strange going to a seated gig, but it was very good, not so keen on the Judy Garland stuff, but the songs from his latest album were great.

2 comments:

tess said...

what a lovely place for a holiday, and your necklaces are beautiful.

Knit - R - Done said...

That mint green necklace is so exquisite! I'm jealous you got to see a show. I live on an air base in the middle of nowhere. You lucky duck.