Monday, October 01, 2007

Oh I'm having so much fun with my new toy (the gocco)! I printed some t-shirts, and made some sweet little purses. The first purse ended up a bit skew whiff, so it now belongs to me, it's perfect for keeping my iPod Nano in - another new toy I got for my Birthday :D

I eventually got the hang of sewing a zip in straight so made two for my Etsy shop. They've just gone in today.


(of course I had to include a felt bead)

And I made another treasury list, my owl bag is here, thanks cottonbop.

Now I have two screens left that came with the kit, one for paper and one for fabric, problem is I have to many ideas buzzing inside my head, I'm just going to have to buy more screens pretty sharpish!

I have also been felting today, I'm making a winter wonderland vase, but it's not finished yet. Watch this space!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here I go again! Still can't this thing to accept me so I'm anon! But you know who I am don't you? Once again I love your purses. I too have a little felt ball that I made myself I'm still not sure what to do with it. Perhaps you can give me some ideas!

artyfartykat said...

They look fab! What a brill little machine, it looks so versatile.