(check out her Jewellery, it's lovely)
Here are the rules of tagging:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
So here goes:
- This is more difficult than I thought...erm...I am a serial crafter and have spent my life moving from one type of craft to another, it creates serious storage problems, the looms are now temporarily stored in the garage, until I have more time.
- When I was little I lived in Germany for a while.
- I briefly lived in London, but it wasn't for me, I'm a Northern lass.
- I have a problem with eyeballs - very screamish, and yet I love creating my felted pop out eyes?
- When I was little I witnessed my pet cat eating my pet mouse, a hard way to learn about the food chain.
- Now I'm struggling.......I'm addicted to Haribo, I have a big bag to myself every Friday night... I don't even like to share them with my kids (it's because I don't want them to develop a sweet tooth, honest).