Monday, November 13, 2006

Hello, it's been a while since my last post. I've had a mad week of making things for the 2 day craft fair at the weekend. Our dining room has had a permanent mountain of felted jumpers in the corner, (fluff everywhere)!! And was it worth it? Well no, not really, I sold things and have had interest in my workshops, but I wasn't exactly rushed off my feet. So that's it, no more craft fairs for me (deja vu moment). The good thing is I have a lot of lovely bags and brooches now so I'm going to host a shopping party at my house, no extortionate fees to pay, just wine and nibble to buy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi , I just passed by ...you have a beautiful work...don't be discorage by one bad show... keep going with your art...it happens all the time...

Fibrespace said...

Thank you for your kind words, I am still going to sell my work, just not at craft fairs. I am going to concentrate on filling the etsy shop, and selling through my website, as well as home parties.