Wednesday, August 30, 2006

On the go....

I am not one of the worlds fastest knitters, in fact I am very slow, which is proberbly why I don't knit as much as I'd like to. I like instant results. Here is some yarn I dyed a while ago. I couldn't decide what to do with it as there was only 250g, I finally decided on a poncho to wear when we're camping. Hope I have enough as I'll never recreate that colour again. I figure now I have posted this on my blog, it will spur me on so I can post the finished article. However this didn't work with my weaving on the peg loom, which has not changed since I posted the photo.
I have just listed some Japanese felting books in my fibrespace store, they are really nice! I'm quite tempted to keep some for myself, there are five different titles, but I only have one copy of each, as I wanted to see how well they go down. Here's a taster...



No comments: