Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hello, I am still here!! It's such a long time since I last posted, and I have so much to share, but I think I'll do it gradually over the next few days. Last week was the felted jewellery workshop so I have some photographs of the students work to show you. Then I've been very busy making lots of felted things for the festive fizz shopping night at my daughter's school. It was a good night but like raspberry, I found the bags didn't do so well but the felted flower brooches went like hotcakes! And then of course, this weekend I have been at the Knitting and Stitching show in Harrogate. I was there on Saturday shopping and then I was back today helping on the International Feltmakers Association stand. Needless to say I made quite a few purchases which I'll post up later. Now I'm full of ideas and can't wait to get felting once the kids have gone to bed. Here are some pictures of scarves I made for the shopping night, I didn't sell any, so they're going in the Etsy shop. (The pictures aren't great, as we haven't been having a great deal of good weather here recently and the light has been appalling).

No comments: