Monday, October 20, 2008

Pretty Pink Flowers

The other day I found a gorgeous silk scarf in our local charity shop, I bought it, rushed home and nuno felted it straight away. It came out even better than I'd hoped, although the photographs don't do it justice. Have I mentioned before that cerise pink is one of my favourite colours? I was tempted to keep it for myself, but I really have too many scarves (I have a tendency to keep ones I've made), so I've put it in the etsy shop. I'm hoping to get into town this week and tour the charity shops to see if I can get my hands on any more scarves.




I taught a felt a bag workshop at the weekend, and gave the students the option to make a monster bag if they wanted to, here's one made by Melody, isn't he fantastic, I love the stunned look on his face.

4 comments:

tess said...

that scarf is just gorgeous Beth, and what a great idea. love the monster too!

Poppy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Poppy said...

Sorry the deleted message was me, i done it wrong. I am new to felting, you have given me lots of inspiration. I love the scarf and monster bag.

Nessie's Nonsense said...

The scarf is gorgeous, such vibrant colours.