Friday, December 12, 2008

Harold and Felix

The snow was great, we got to go sledging and the kids (and I) loved it. Now it's just very,very cold and I don't do cold very well, so I'm sporting a lot of layers at the moment. Is everyone nearly ready for Christmas? I've just about finished the gift shopping, but that's it! We still don't have any decorations up yet, I like to leave it as late as possible so it's all still new and special when Christmas arrives. One year I left it until Christmas Eve....we got a really good bargain on the tree, but it was a little lopsided and it's top had been snapped off! My husband thinks I'm being miserable but for me it's all about keeping Christmas special. I reckon the 18th might be a good day for decorating, one week before Christmas and just before the kids break up from school, however the Children and hubby might over rule me.

Here's a few pictures of my latest creations....



Harold (and his pet spider) and Felix. When I was making Felix I had an idea in my head of a really cute cat bag, bless him, he didn't really turn out cute, at one point he nearly became a dog, think I need to go back to the drawing board!! Harold is over in my Etsy shop, whilst Felix is hanging out in the Folksy shop.

No comments: