Thursday, December 02, 2010

catch up

We've had a week of relatively heavy snow here in North Yorkshire which has meant a day and a half of felting time lost due to school closures and a Christmas fair I was taking part in being cancelled at the last minute. I have also taken the decision to postpone my felted bag workshop which was due to take place on Saturday. The new date for the workshop is Saturday the 19th of February. There are still 3 places left so if you are interested please get in touch.

I have two wholesale orders outstanding, which I'm trying to get finished by the weekend so I can spend the next two weeks working on my city and guilds coursework. It's been a while since I've had time to play in the studio and I'm keen to experiment with some ideas I've had buzzing around my head for a while. I'd like to get back into blogging as well and plan to share a festive felting tutorial. There, I've said it, so now I have to deliver the goods........watch this space.

2 comments:

krex said...

I'm watching....tick,tick,tick<---that's the clock....I look forward to seeing some of your new felting .

Agnieszka Arnold said...

Welcome to my decoupage blog:)
www.agnieszkaarnold.blogspot.com