Wednesday, February 09, 2011

What I've been working on

I'm just about to post out two new flower fairies that were a custom order, thought I'd share them with you.

I have also been making some pouches for the Contemporary Textile Fair which is at the Landmark Arts Centre in Teddington next month. I'm hoping to get 100 made in various designs, here are some of the puppy ones.


And finally, here are two of my vintage peg doll ladies posing next to a sweet vintage cabinet and radio that I stumbled upon in Space. The peg dolls are also for my stand at the Textile Fair.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a nice idea for using pegs

Tracy Markey said...

more lovely fairies :)

and your purses are so sweet, hope the fair goes well for you.

Aliceinnovation said...

These flower fairies are gorgeous!! I'm just starting an innovation project at uni, focusing on felt making. Thought I'd use a blog to record my contextual studies! I'm a newby you!

Any tips, hints or suggestions would be amazing if you have a couple of minutes to take a look at my blog so far!

http://alicesinnovation.blogspot.com/

midgetgem74 said...

Where can I buy those fab purses?