Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Giveaway Time



I'm having a little giveaway over on Facebook, anyone can enter as I will post out anywhere in the world. I'm giving away 5 packs of felt flowers which could be used to make brooches, decorate cards or add a little something extra to a plain cloth bag. Only 2 people have entered so far so you have a really good chance of winning. I'll draw the winners tomorrow so hurry on and leave a comment.

Many thanks,
Beth

4 comments:

3nod maka said...

افضل اعمال تنظيف الان و افضل متخصصين الان و افضل اساليب حديثه افضل شركة نظافة بمكة الان في التنظيف الان و علي تنظيف مفروشات اعلي مستوي الان من خلال افضل كفائه الا و بافضل تخصص الان في جميع الاعمال تنظيف خزانات الان و علي اعلي مستوي الان من التميز و بافضل كفائه الان من خلال موقعنا تواصلو معنا الان و احصل الان علي افضل الاعمال

anti.insects7@gmail.com said...

اليكم الان من خلال موقعنا افضل الخدمات المتميزه شركة مكافحة الحشرات في ابادة الحشرات و علي افضل مستوي افضل شركة مكافحة الحشرات من التميز و اعلي مكافحة حشرات المنزل مستوي من الكفائه من خلال افضل الاساليب الحديثه في ابادة حشرات الرش و بافضل تميز من خلال موقعنا توصالو معنا الان

Erica Reese said...

Great read tthankyou

Embroidery Digitizing Services said...

Loved the explanation on how curve angles affect stitch smoothing in modern software.