Monday, October 16, 2006

Autumn's here...

The summer seems to have gone on for ages, not that I'm complaining, but I never know what clothes to put my children in on a morning. We seem to start off all bundled up, then gradually lose layers through out the day, but, the evenings are getting darker and I have had call to use the log burning stove a few nights. I love this time of year, it's so cosy!! Last week was my daughters first Harvest Festival, our whole house has been singing "The Big Red Combine Harvester" for quite a while now.

I added a bit more to my owl, not sure if he looks a bit scary now. I fancy making him into a bag.


Inspired by a walk in the woods near our house, I made my daughter an autumn fairy. She's really into fairies at the moment. She loved it, it's been to school already and slept with her a few nights so it looks a bit squished. Here she is gathering brambles and flowers at the bottom of the garden. Oh, and by the way, her name is Rosie

No comments: