Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I'm really supposed to be tidying the kitchen, but instead I've:
  • made a new necklace
  • photographed the new necklace
  • listed it on Etsy
  • listed it on flickr
  • and now I'm blogging about the new necklace
hmm, guess I really don't want to do the kitchen!!


Anyway, here is the necklace. It's made from some pieces of handmade felt I had lying around (felt that was destined for other purposes, but didn't work out as planned). That's what I love about felting, nothing is ever wasted. I am also making use of my vast button collection. I visited every charity shop in Beverley whilst at my parents. Fortunately Papa was there to entertain the children while Mum and me scoured! I came away with an exciting stash of buttons!! I really do need a bigger button jar.

Oh well, guess I better tackle the kitchen before teatime.

2 comments:

Copperheart said...

I love it! It's a great color combo, very cute! I should be cleaning my kitchen right now too, but here I am....

lu summers said...

oh, this is gorgeous!
thankyou so much for your comment about pricing, it REALLY helped. it's so tricky doing all this, but you're right, the worse thing i can do is undersell myself. thankyou!