Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My first award!!

A few weeks ago I had a nice surprise, I was given the Arte y Pico award by ethel and edna, a lovely crafty blog which I've just recently discovered.



The rules read:

1) Pick 5 blogs who deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material and who also contribute to the blogging community no matter what language.
2) Each award must have the name of the author and also a link to their blog.

3) Each award winner must show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award.

4) The award winner and the one who has given the prize mu
st show the link of the “Arte y pico“ blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) Show these rules.

So here's my 5:

1. Sarah at guerilla embroidery

2. Leah at Kneek


3. PG at middle of nowhere

4. Sarah at paper-and-string

5. Anabel at fieltromania

It was very difficult to pick just 5 as I subscribe to 109!!

And just to finish off the post I have some work in progress to show.

2 comments:

driftwood said...

congrats on your award, love your WIP's

Guerilla Embroidery said...

wow thanks for the award! I am sorry it took so long to reply, I have been going through some very life changing things at the moment.
Do I need to display something on my blog (proudly of course)
x