Sunday, June 24, 2007

No crafts to show today, I'm just taking a break from getting ready for the woolfest next weekend. Working on my banner at the mo'. My sweet Husband has taken the children out for the day yet again!! Thank you.

I'm busy working to the sounds of my youth, we watched Seven Ages of Rock last night. It was about indie grunge, mostly Nirvana and the Pixies. The sort of stuff I listened to in my teens and early twenties. So this morning I had the children dancing to Smells like Teen Spirit, (my 2 year old son loved the jumping around bit) and now they're out of the house I have been going through my old records and doing a bit of reminiscing. Yes, we do still have records, (400 plus which creates a storage nightmare) and I wanted to share a couple of my favourite covers with you.



It's funny how my days of scouring charity shops for the perfect granny dress to refashion and team up with tie dyed leggings has been replaced by scouring for crafty items. Oh I feel old!! The buzz is still the same though, here's one of my latest finds.


And finally, thank you to paper and string, I won one of her card toppers in a give away on her blog. She makes some lovely things with felt, and has just launched her own website.

No comments: